Overprotective Part Two Overprotective Part Two

Pretty swell...

You use unlicensed music! You should at least thank Drowning Pool and Linkin Park for making such damn good songs. Animation and artwork, including sound was much better than part one. You have improved.

Sikes responds:

You my friend, are absolutely correct. When I made the credits I knew I forgot something. Please don't think me a jerk.

Overprotective Overprotective

It was OK.

You used unliscensed music! You should at least credit Prodigy for making such a damn good song. Pretty good artwork and animations.

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1

Awesome

Fucking great plot, good use of the synthesized voices. I found it damn funny, extremely fun to watch. Great job.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Wow

This was amazing just like your cursors game. I can tell someone here is a Fruityloops user! I saw the icon and heard the start up noise in the flash somewhere. That sound desktop with all of the house music and such playing was freaking fun. Great job, a really interesting piece.

Sabermania Sabermania

Jeez

This game is just too hard to play. I try to block but my lightsaber goes to the right and the oppenent does some wierd shit the kills me...

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Great Game

I dont see how anyone can make such a great game using such a complex program, Flash MX... I love the music "Adam F, Prodigy". Heh heh I recognize the start mission SFX from Fruityloops. Its the Fruityloops load up sound!

*Hardcore?* [ZeRo BaSs] *Hardcore?* [ZeRo BaSs]

Heail yes

I cannot use reason but I can use FL to a pretty good extent. I love the amen break you use and the synths are awesome, that distorted one kicks ass.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

i can give you some stuff if u need it man..

Love Trance Love Trance

No no no

This is not your work! Please stop stealing otheres music! This is a track in the shrot clips folder by Pilchard, Pilchard made it! You just added a little bit of stuff.

the id's death. the id's death.

Pretty Cool

I like the song, but I know you didnt make it from scratch. Its not your work, so you should credit the original author.

Doomu responds:

Bobby Prince. I remade it from scratch lol, Bobby Prince just made the original.