Overprotective Part Two Overprotective Part Two

Pretty swell...

You use unlicensed music! You should at least thank Drowning Pool and Linkin Park for making such damn good songs. Animation and artwork, including sound was much better than part one. You have improved.

Sikes responds:

You my friend, are absolutely correct. When I made the credits I knew I forgot something. Please don't think me a jerk.

Overprotective Overprotective

It was OK.

You used unliscensed music! You should at least credit Prodigy for making such a damn good song. Pretty good artwork and animations.

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1

Awesome

Fucking great plot, good use of the synthesized voices. I found it damn funny, extremely fun to watch. Great job.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.1 Bunnykill 3 Vol.1

Intersting...

Your "Bunny Kill" series is a very interesting series indeed. They're fun to watch. Heres a tip; for your next one: USE DRUM AND BASS MUSIC!!! This series would go great with drum and bass music ie. Technical Itch or Dieselboy.

New Zelda New Zelda

true

this is a true movie

Zelda Rap > Zelda Rap >

good

It was quite funny... Mutha fuckin game genie wit da codes inside!

River City Comeback River City Comeback

Its alright

Its good because its animated. It is funny how Gary's video of a romanian dance song became world renown.

Numa Numa SE!! Numa Numa SE!!

Ok

One person already did this. We dont need other people copying someones work.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

So true...

Ive had these restroom dillemas, especially the poorly constructed stalls.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Top Notch Graphics

This is THE BEST animation in a flash I have ever seen. Great work on the movie as well as fitting in the music. This is an extremely professional piece of work.